Support FAC Through DAF Direct
If you already give to a Donor Advised Fund (DAF), need help making a planned gift, or would like to make a non-cash donation to FAC, giving through DAF Direct is a great option to consider. DAF Direct lets you donate cash, checks, stocks, bonds, and even real estate through charitable giving sponsors at Fidelity, Charles Schwab, or BNY Mellon.
What Are DAFs?
A DAF is a type of giving program that allows you to combine the most favorable tax benefits with the flexibility to easily support your favorite charities. An increasingly popular charitable vehicle, DAFs are an excellent way to both simplify your charitable giving and facilitate your strategic philanthropic goals.
With DAFs, the sponsoring bank handles all recordkeeping, disbursements, and receipts. There are no startup costs and no transaction fees. DAFs also help FAC by processing larger or more complex donations, such as donations of securities or other illiquid assets.
How It Works
Who Should Give Through a DAF?
Giving to FAC through a donor advised fund may be suitable for anyone who:
- Wants to ensure that his or her charitable contributions are used in ways that align with his or her values and priorities;
- Seeks to build or continue a tradition of family philanthropy;
- Plans to make recurring gifts over time;
- Attempts to donate non-cash assets that may require the assistance of a financial manager; or
- Wants to maximize the impact of his or her donation.