A Community of Foreign Affairs Professionals
Delta Phi Epsilon Society members are business professionals, diplomats, armed service members, students, academics, and others with expertise or interest in international relations. First brought together through chapters of the Delta Phi Epsilon Professional Foreign Service Fraternity and Sorority, the Society’s members form a community dedicated to promoting public engagement in foreign affairs, informing public policy, and supporting international relations education.
Membership in the Society not only demonstrates support for international relations education and public awareness, but also grants access to special benefits, including:
- Exclusive access to the Society’s Annual Symposium and private events.
- Free or discounted registration rates at the Society’s public events.
- Invitations to provide policy guidance to federal agencies, courts, and intergovernmental organizations.
- Participation in the Society’s sections, committees, and other interest groups.
- Access to the Society’s online community, including a searchable member database and profiles, speakers’ bureau, and job board.
- Opportunities to network, lead local programming, or be published in the Delta Phi Epsilon Journal of Foreign Affairs or in the Annual Symposium Proceedings.
Memberships begin at a standard annual rate for alumni and honorary members of Delta Phi Epsilon chapters. Annual dues are tax-deductible. These dues provide financing for the National Scholarship Endowment, grants, Journal of Foreign Affairs, and other programs for members and the general public. As part of the Society’s educational mission, free memberships are available to student members of Delta Phi Epsilon Professional Foreign Service Fraternity and Sorority chapters.