A Community for Interested Professionals
Delta Phi Epsilon Foreign Affairs Council members come from a wide range of professions and backgrounds, but share a common interest in international relations. First brought together through chapters of the Delta Phi Epsilon Professional Foreign Service Fraternity and Sorority, the Council’s members form a community dedicated to promoting public engagement in foreign affairs, informing public policy, and supporting international relations education.
Membership in the Council not only demonstrates support for international relations education and public awareness but also grants access to special benefits, including:
- Free access to the Council’s Annual Symposium and private events.
- Free or discounted registration rates at the Council’s public events.
- Invitations to provide policy guidance to federal agencies, courts, and intergovernmental organizations.
- Participation in the Council’s sections, committees, and other interest groups.
- Access to the Council’s online community, including a searchable member database and profiles, speakers’ bureau, and job board.
- Opportunities to network, lead local programming, or be published in the Delta Phi Epsilon Journal of Foreign Affairs or in the Annual Symposium Proceedings.
Memberships begin at a standard annual rate for alumni and honorary members of Delta Phi Epsilon chapters. Annual dues are tax-deductible. These dues support the National Scholarship Endowment, grants, Journal of Foreign Affairs, and other programs for members and the general public. As part of the Council’s educational mission, free memberships are available to student members of Delta Phi Epsilon Professional Foreign Service Fraternity and Sorority chapters.